Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday Watercolors: Loosening up - Poppies!

It is Sunday and I'm here to share a new watercolor. I Always need to work on loosening up my painting and flowers is a great subject for practising that. Here I played with some Poppies!




I use Winsor Newtons Artists' (- Professional as they now are called )watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.
I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Kylie said...

What a stunning piece! The poppies look amazing. Such talent!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, how beautiful! Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

You know, Karin, I could fill every wall with your gorgeous paintings!!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele!! Your painting make my heart happy!

Jeanne said...

Oh my, poppies are one of my favorite flowers and your painting is one of my favorites of yours! Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful florals, love how bold this is!