Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Paper Smooches November Release #3 Heartfelt Condolences

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! For today's post I have played with the Beautiful  Sympathy sampler set:   





 



Image result for paper smooches logo



Paper Smooches supplies :

Sympathy Sampler

Polka Dot border dies

Single Rose die




Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely sympathy card Karin. The color of the rose is wonderful!

Jeanne said...

This is an elegant and comforting sympathy card, Karin. The colors in the rose and leaves is beautiful. The rows of dots adds lovely texture. So pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous shading on the rose and I love the texture/dimension from the border die.