Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week :


Hi Everyone!

It is time for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week and I have had so much fun playing with my Lawn Fawn Christmas goodies. There are so many wonderful stamps and dies to choose from!





I inked the bg panel with distress ink Before spraying it with gold. My adorable images are from some top favorite LF sets: Lawn-Fawn-SET-SULF16SETFFF-FROSTY-FAIRY-FRIENDS and
HERE-WE-GO-A-WADDLING. I just love the wavy sayngs - so Beautiful and useful!
Image result for lawn fawn logo


Make sure you visit the LF blog  So many absolutely AMAZING Projects to inspire your Holiday Card making!!!!

Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The glow in the lamp post is fabulous! This is such a cute card Karin!

mir said...

this is an awesome & great blog ever I say thanks for sharing it with us...
we surely can help you if you have an interest in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
Logo Designers