Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Paper Smooches November Release #2


Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. This month I am sharing projects made with some amaing products from the November release. This release is full of wonderful dies - flowers, tags and sentiments - I am in LOVE!!!!  ! And if you haven't tried PS stencils yet - you just have to - awesome for all kinds of patternbuilding and for creating Beautiful backgrounds - this month's stencils are perfect for patterns but also delicate flowers and greens!.








For this card I used: 

Paper-Smooches-SAVVY-Artist-Stencil



Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright, happy and oh so fun! Just what we need after a cold snowy day!