Friday, January 3, 2020

Karin's Inspiration for LawnFawnatics Challenge #67 Color Inspiration


Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is a Lovely color inspiration mood board and this is my take:



I used the LANDSCAPE-SNOWFALL-BACKDROP to create my own stencil and then used texture paste to create my snowfall. The sentiment is a stretched out wavy sayings (-:




Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:


Image result for lawn fawn logo


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

LANDSCAPE-SNOWFALL-BACKDROP
VALENTINE-BORDERS
WINTER-PENGUINWAVY-SAYINGS (that I stretched out)
Lawn-Fawn-GLUE-TUBE
Lawn-Fawn-0125-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-025-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-BLACK-LICORICE-Premium-Dye-Ink-Pad-
Lawn-Fawn-JET-BLACK-Premium-Dye-Ink-
LF cardstockLawn-Fawn-
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb)
Jet Black Archival ink
Scotch foam adhesive


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute pair, this is sweet Karin!

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year, Karin! Love these skating sweethearts! They are adorable. I also really love your background. The color you achieved in your blending is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. :)

~amy~ said...

This is adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Karen, they are so cute! I'd love to know what distress ink you used for the night sky? Thanks! and Happiest New Year! xx
=]