Monday, January 6, 2020

Paper Smooches - JANUARY 2020 Blog Hop




Hello!  It's time to share the NEW Paper Smooches  JANUARY 2020 release with you!  
There are TWO new stamp sets, THREE new dies, TWO new stencils and ONE new paper pack
The new products will soon be available  HERE 

To add extra fun to our blog hop...there is a prize!  The prize - a $50. gift code to use at the PS online store.  

Here are the details:
§  TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below
§  Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed  (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning) 
§  Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on January 8th to leave a comment. 
§  Please check the Paper Smooches blog on January 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.  
Guests:
Design Team:
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
§  Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.  If you don't already like the PS FB page, please do https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
§  Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter - https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
§  Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches
§  Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop






I absolutely ADORE these cute snowmen from Winter greetings !!! 

And the scene builder stencil which I used for my second card-  is perfect for fast scene backgrounds - both Winter and summer scenes. 







Supplies:

Fox: Scene builder stencil and Snowy Salutations
Winter Greetings Stamps​
Winter Greetings Icons Die​

Snowmwn:  (warm hugs) Winter greetings



Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month?  Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.  http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/
Thanks so very much for joining us.  

Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

42 comments:

Janis said...

I love the new stencil for making backgrounds!! Your cards are wonderful!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Janis said...

I posted the Hop Graphic on my blog sidebar.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Janis said...

I tweeted abt the Hop here: https://twitter.com/JanisinIdaho/status/1214228709873336320
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Mirella said...

Karin, I bow to you! Hands down the best designs of this hop (I probably shouldn't be writing so publicly, LOL) - All of the stops are fun, but yours truly stands out in my eyes! FABULOUS WORK, well done!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome coloring! :)

Joan V said...

Wow, these cards are fantastic and so colorful!

Lisa K said...

This release is so exciting! Love the scene builder stencil and the card you created. The critters all around the card are spectacular! I love those snowmen and owls. So fun.

Andre M. said...

Love the rich backgrounds on your cards paired with the sweet snowmen and critters!

sentsue said...

Very fun cards! Nice work.

Karthikha said...

Oh wow!! Your cards are just fabulous!! Totally love the colors, the vibrance and the awesome coloring! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

The winter scene is fantastic.
Love the snowmen peeing into the
card. Great coloring.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

cm said...

Your snowman/owl wreath is absolutely adorable; the wee fox in the forest, darling! I feel a 'shopping' coming on!
~carol

Lisa Byers said...

These are my favorite cards yet!! The coloring is spectacular and the designs are awesome!! Bravo!!

Janet D. said...

Oh these are gloriously colored, fantastic cards!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love how you have colored these gorgeous cards - the colors are so striking

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my heavens, L*O*V*E your adorable cards. The coloring is so fabulous.

Becca Yahrling said...

shared the release on Facebook

ionabunny said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the first card. Gorgeous. Hugz

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

I am loving these colorful and fun cards!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These critters are SOOOO CUTE and your coloring is perfect!

mandalj said...

You always make such beautiful cards! Love the cute snowmen and the beautiful sky in the second card.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your colorful images are stunning! I love the tiny snowflakes in the air, and the rich blend of colors is brilliant! Thanks for the inspiration!
Crafty Hugs,
Michele K. Henderson
crimsonowl@comcast.net

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome coloring on your cards! love the cute snowmen and the adorable critters! The fox and the bird really make me smile! Gotta pin your fun cards!

Julie O'Neil said...

Love these colors, So bold!

Indy's Designs said...

Karin, I LOVE how you used the snowmen all! Your vibrant colors are amazing! Hope your New Year has started off well!
Hugs,
Debbie

Jeanne said...

Hi Karin! I just had to pop in and tell you that the ink blending and coloring on your first card is amazing. The colors are fabulous. It feels like it is glowing. And your coloring of the adorable snowmen and bird is fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!

V. K. said...

Oh wow! Love the background on your first card with the snowmen and bird in a circular design. Love that winter scene builder background as well. So cute!

Lagene said...

AWWHH beautiful creations, I especially love the Hugs card, makes me think of someone who just fell on the ice rink and being surrounded by well wishers!

Larissa Heskett said...

Such CUTE Projects Karin!! I LOVE ALL of those HAPPY Images together on your first Card!! Just makes me SMILE!! I just LOVE ALL of the NEW Products!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS Week!!

Teri S said...

How fun! I love the wreath-look you created!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love both cards. the background stencil would be great
thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Connie said...

Hi Karin :) Lov'm both!!! Your first one is so warm and cozy...fit the sentiment perfectly and great coloring! Your second one makes me feel chilly and that fox is adorable! Thanks for inspiring me :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow your cards are always so fun and creative! Love the circle of frosty friends.

Shar Zar said...

Very handsome cards.

Sue D said...

cute and colorful. Love the scene with the fox.

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous cards! Love this new wonderful winter release!!

Super Stick Chick said...

I posted on FB too!

Mary-Anne V said...

I FB about the hop and release.

Mary-Anne V said...

I shared about this blog hop on Instagram

Miriam Prantner said...

That first card is so fun! I love this circle of snowmen/foxes and love the sweet scene you created on the second card!

Tina Z. said...

wow, I love your design, super cute!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great design!! Love that you centered each side with an owl! And that vivid background color really shows them off so well!