Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Ch582 Happy Birthday: 11 YEARS

Hi Everyone!

I am here to introduce a new challenge at the fantastic Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is called: Happy Birthday - 
The team is showcasing products from:  Simon Says Stamp

And this is my take:






I stamped my flowers to watercolor paper using distress ink- Vintage photo bfore coloring /painting them with watercolors. When I was doe I spattered it using white gouach. The sentiment is stamped with archival ink.




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Hope you feel inspired to join us this week! 

As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.
We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together!








You have until next Wednesday at  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in!

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


7 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is so beautiful! Wow. Thank you for sharing. I hope you and your family are safe and healthy.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karin! I love your watercoloring and this is simply stunning!! The flowers are beautiful and I love the paint splatters and vintage look of this 🧡

Hope you have a lovely week, stay safe x
luv
Lols x x x

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So pretty and warm. Wonderful colouring.

Stephanie said...

FAB watercolored bouquet, Karin! I also love the bits of speckle you added on top :)

Sending hugs!
-Stephanie
Simon Says Stamp!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Karin!

creatingincolors said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! The colors are wonderful, and of course so is your painting.

JLBates1971 said...

this card is beautifgul