Wednesday, April 15, 2020

SSS Ch584 Knock On Wood

Hi Everyone!

I am here to introduce a new challenge at the fantastic Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

This week's challenge is called: Anything Goes
The team is showcasing products from:

Tim Holtz

And this is my take:




I made a panel using the mini scallopped Squares from MFT and then adhered a panel cut from the Beautiful Wood paper pad from Brutus Monroe called: Brutus-Monroe-RUSTIC-FLORALS
I then cut hearts that I embossed using the cool KALEIDOSCOPE-3D to get some texture Before adding a wonderful metal butterfly from Tim-Holtz-Idea-ology-BUTTERFLIES-Adornments





http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header




As you may know, the  Simon Says Stamp Store is accepting new orders, but have longer shipping times for the moment due to the coronavirus. With this in mind we have made the difficult decision to suspend the $50 voucher for this challenge.

We know that many people are staying safe at home and we would love it if you would continue to enter the challenges and have fun! We are all in this together!



Hope to see you there!







You have until next Wednesday at  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in!

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great! Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karin :-) I love the floral woodgrain paper, so pretty! and the embossed heart with the metal butterfly is beautiful :-)

Hope you have a good week
Stay Safe!
luv
Lols x x x

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty paper you've used and I like the fancy butterfly focal! Marvelous card Karin!

Unknown said...

Click here for more info
Click here for more info
Click here for more info
Click here for more info