Monday, January 16, 2023

141 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Lots of Heart: Valentine Inspiration Board - 3 weeks

 .

 Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share some inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we have a wonderful Lots of Heart: Valentine Inspiration Board for you and here's my take:





I started by making my cardbase and then cover the front with a panel diecut from  I inked the edges to create some dimension and depth. I added some diecut 

I then stamped, colored and diecut my images from  I also diecut a banner which I stamped with my sentiment and adhered to the bottom center of the card. 

Image result for lawn fawn logo




Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:


6 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

love this with all my *heart*!

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable and so sweet!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Omgosh this is soooo adorable! Love everything about it from the scalloped base to green grass.

syair sdy said...

Very good writing. Keep writing useful articles.

syair sdy

SugarGem said...

This is cute and pretty ❤️

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Karin, love the texture