Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Karin's January inspiration on the Lawn Fawn Blog

  Hi Everyone !

I'm here with some inspiration for your new Card making year - A promise I've made to myself is to have lots of beautiful but blank cards that I can use for lots of different occasions. Here are two cards like that.






I started by making my cardbases and then cover the fronts with  panels cut from the beautiful LIGHT BROWN WOODGRAIN cardstock. I then cut top borders using LACY-BORDERS
STITCHED-SCALLOPED-BORDERS from cream cardstock

I then diecut lots of flowers from different sets that I assembled and added to the card. Last I diecut the bow from build-a-barrel-apple from LF Gold cardstock and from a scrap piece of darker gold to create dimension.

Now when I need a card I can simply add the numbers for a birthday or a sentiment banner and I have the perfect card for (almost) any occasion.

Now pop over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for awesome cards from the super talented team - so inspiring!.



Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on Lawn Fawn's popular instagram! For even more inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog.
Image result for lawn fawn logo





Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

TROPICAL-LEAVES-BACKDROP
spring-flowers-backdrop
stitched-strawberry-frame
Finley's 123
build-a-barrel-apple
LACY-BORDERS
STITCHED-SCALLOPED-BORDERS



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


Karin's January inspiration on the Lawn Fawn Blog

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Two delightful cards, Karin!