Monday, October 9, 2023

Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit project

 Hi Everyone!  

I am here to share a Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit project !


You can find more inspiration for the wonderful new products from this release here: 

This time with the  Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit project So many fun things in this kit!!! I absolutely LOVE the beautiful patterned papers that came with this kit. So easy to make beautiful and elegant cards with.













I started by making a cardbase and diecutting a panel from the beautiful Paper Rose papers and which I spattered with gold watercolor. I then dicut the cover die Simon Says Stamp Rhythm Link Plate Wafer Dies s833 Season Of Wonder  I added the word tags Tim Holtz Idea-ology Word Tags th94330 – Simon Says Stamp   that also came with the kit!




On the Simon Says Stamp blog You'll find awesome Card Kit galleries for their products where you can upload your projects to share with others or just visit to be inspired by others.  There are galleries for each month's kit which is great if you need some new ideas for how to use the things in your kit!



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card! I like the movement the cover plate adds!