Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All in one card!






Phew! This card took some planning - I don't have a lot of time for crafting right now so I wanted to combine a few of my favorite challenges! So for this card I've used the sketch from Waltzing Mouse Sketch challenge. I used stamps from Teeny trees both for the background and for the sentiment. For tha label I used Vintage Lables 4. The colors, light yellow, light blue and kraft are from CR84FN29. I used scallops for Let's ink it Up (I was so sad to learn that Suzan is not feeling well and that this will be her last challenge - wish her a speedy recovery and I'll miss Let's Ink it Up - lots of great inspiration there) and I used 2 patterned papers, 4 buttons and 6 layers for The Shabby Tearoom and at Simon Says Stamp and show - it's "use your favorite stamp" and right now it is the bg stamp from the Papillon set from Tim Holtz - just soo useful for making your own vintagey paper - love it!!!
Another thing I love is the new TS punch I got from Cecilia at Cili in Papers - my rose is made from that petal pair punch!
Have a great day!

15 comments:

Diane said...

Very pretty...love all your beautiful details!!

Debbie said...

So very pretty, Karin ... I love all the layers and soft, shabby papers and embellies you've used in your design - FAB! Thank you for sharing your pretty creation with us in the Tea Room this week :)

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful card combining the challenges -love the colors, the edges and your beautiful lace bow! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Unknown said...

I love it, gorgeous colour combo, my favourite actually. Love the flowers too.
Thanks for your comment on LIIU, I shall miss running it too, but life comes first. Hugs Suzanne x

Kelly S. said...

This is just amazing, Karin! I love how you work the cream and kraft designs! Love the leaves stamped on your beautiful paper. The lace bow and distressed button flowers are just perfect!

Andrea M said...

Oh my breathtaking goodness! Karin, this is EXQUISITE!!! WOW! Just a FABULOUS card! I love the eggs on the DP!! How pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you got so many challenges in one card! I have been at a loss for inspiration so I should check these challenges out for some ideas. Your card is aaaammmmazing I love the lacey ribbon!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Sue Lelli said...

Karin, your planning was so worth the effort! LOVE all of the FAB details especially the lacy ribbon tied in the perfect bow! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Karin! Love that gorgeous WM label and pretty blue flower! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN and the WMSC :)

Deborah Frings said...

A wonderful combination of challenges - this is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Jen Adcock said...

What an exquisite work of art! Such planning executed in such a flawless and creative way. Just heavenly. I adore the luxe embellishments used so fabulously especially those along side the tag. Just captivating... The glorious lot!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Gorgeous tones in this little creation, love your use of stamps and the detail in the embellishing, well done and thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

Jean Martin said...

Karin this is stunning! I LOVE that little corner of embellishments! And that sheer leaf is perfect!

Terry said...

Thanks you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog and sharing your wonderfull card, love the colors, the vintagy feel and your lace is beautifull.Hugs Terry xxxx

truonghieunghia said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

🔰 Black Friday 2020 diễn ra vào ngày 27/11/2020, bạn đã sẵn sàng nhập cuộc chưa?! Dịp này, khách hàng yêu thích shopping lại tận hưởng những đợt "SALE GIÁ SỐC" theo đúng nghĩa. Hầu hết các cửa hàng, website TMĐT liên tục đưa ra các chương trình sale lên đến 90%. Cùng chờ đón và sở hữu những Hot Deals Black Friday có 1 0 2 dịp Sale được đón chờ nhất trong năm nhé. Chi tiết Hot Deals Black Friday 2020 tại đây: https://www.facebook.com/TopKhuyenMaiBlackFriday/