Saturday, May 7, 2011

Skipping Stone's National Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop!







HI - WELCOME and - HAPPY (INTER-) NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY - Skipping Stones Design style!!


If you just happened to stumble upon my blog today, your smack dab in the middle of this hop, so pop right over to Skipping Stones Design Blog for the entire hop list and start from the beginning.
If you just arrived from the fabulous Laurel Seabrook's blog, then you are in the right place!! Along the Hop you will see some absolutely fantastic Scrapbook pages made with Skipping Stones Design stamps!!! I promise you will love it!!!!

For my little page of Ted (who loves music!) I've used the Heartsong stampset that I've been in love with ever since I got it last year. I don't think that bird could be any cuter!

+ Don't forget to leave a comment on each blog (some are giving away prizes) and when you have finished, go back to the beginning at Skipping Stones Design and leave a comment, telling us what you thought of the hop. One lucky commenter will be chosen Wednesday, May 11th to win the Skipping Stones Design May release stamp set!!!

Now hop on over to the super, super  talented (I've admired her work for ages - and promise - without having seen it yet - that you will LOVE what she's created!!!);  Sarah Martina Parker's blog!!

Happy Hopping!! /Hugs Karin

30 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabulous layout karin!!!

Doreen said...

What a fabulous page.xxx

Anonymous said...

Stunning page, so elegant and beautiful!

wendyp said...

Love that bird image! Fabulous page!

Barb Turpin said...

Excellent! What a great job with that cute little bird image and what a cute, cute photo! Marvelous layout!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

love the bird.

Ms. Tuzo said...

Love the frame around the pic.

Brenda said...

such a beautiful and peaceful page. Love the addition of the bird.

Anonymous said...

Very cute page. Love the bird.

Karen B. said...

That stamp and picture are made for each other. Beautiful page.

Jan Garber said...

Beautiful layout! I still love HeartSong and would love to be able to start adding it to MY pages! hint-hint! Number 1 on my list of SSD favorites!

neddgirl said...

Awesome!!

Rebecca
brrck@yahoo.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely layout Karin! I love Heartsong too, I have to break down one of these days and purchase it off of my wishlist. It is so soft and pretty. Love that elegant frame around the baby's picture too. Happy Scrapbooking Day!

Diana Fisher said...

How perfect and sweet! :)

Michelle said...

I just love that bird image that is a MUST have in my book:) fabulous & adorable layout too!

Michelle said...

love the bird image this stamp is a MUST have in my book:) awesome and fabulous layout too!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a sweet layout! I love that singing bird! Happy NSD :)

craftymom205 said...

Love the page. Especially like the bird stamp.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Beautiful page with the sweet photo of your little guy!! :)

skippy stamps said...

precious!!!!

Heather said...

What a cute picture! He so looks like he is singing. And your page is fabulous, love that flower!!!

Lillian Child said...

This is SO lovely. I adore that heartsong stamp!

Wendy said...

We should rename this set "Karin's Song". It never cease's to amaze me what you can do with it!! I hope you are having a FABULOUS Mother's Day weekend!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play along with us at SSD

Darline said...

Super SWEET layout! Thank you for sharing it :)

Creative Mayhem said...

Love that Heartsong stamp too! I have two favs now. So glad i found this hop!

Deborah said...

Very Pretty layout!

Jingle said...

This is just SO pretty! What a great layout!

Karey said...

I am enjoying this hop.

Rochelle said...

How sweet! I love that BABY!

Chrisd said...

What a little drop of sweetness in the photo on the layout. That bird really connects everything on your special work. Thanks for the hop.