Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspired by!




I was so happy to find that two blogs that I'm very inspired by, Lily Pad Cards and Virginia Lu's (Stamp Your Hero HeART Out ) , are hosting "Inspired by" Challenges so that I could use this as a reason to say thank you to one of my favorite designers; Joy Taylor - her cards are so beautiful and so inspiring - If you are not already - like me- a Hero Arts lover - you will be after seeing her cards! Thanks Joy! I'm also entering this at Hero Art's Wedding/Congrats challenge this month.


This is Joy's card I used as inspiration for my wedding card.
For my card I used the Hero Arts Antique Engravings set and the "Forever" is fron the old Hero Arts  F-set. Paper is Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather

6 comments:

Kara said...

gorgeous...those butterflies are beautiful!

Tina said...

beautiful cards...

Tina

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully done, Karin! Love Joy's card (she does have a beautiful style, doesn't she?!) and I love how you turn the design into your own! Love the subtle shading of the two butterflies and the color combo is superb!So glad that you enter "share the Inspiration" challenge! Good luck :)

judkajudi said...

Your wedding card is stunning! What a lovely and creative idea!

Nancy K said...

Such a gorgeous card, those butterflies and overall design are simply stunning! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

absolutely divine!!! I love your butterflies! so beautifully coloured and what an awesome inspiration to case! :)