Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Skipping Stone's Guest Designer!





Today I'm so happy and excited to tell you that I'll be guest designing for one of my favorite stamp companies this month; The Skipping Stones Design! Their stamps and their design team are FANTASTIC!!
Here's this week's fabulous sketch by their sketch artist this month;  Latisha Yoast   and my take on it.
Head right over to Skipping Stones Design Blog to see the beautiful and inspiring cards the design team has created and to enter their fun challenge! Great prizes to win!!!!



For my card I used the Dandelion Dreams set!



Have a great day, hugs Karin

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Karin!!!

~amy~ said...

yahooooooooo Karin....sooo happy to be working with you this month. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch for this week!!

Wendy said...

Karin.....BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy to have you joining us this month!! I think we are the lucky ones. Fabulous job with Dandelion Dreams!!!! I hope you have a great week!!!

Brenda said...

Love your card! Fantastic use of the Dandelion Dreams set! Welcome to the dt this month!

Barb Turpin said...

Hi Karin, so glad you're joining us this month! I love the scene you created with Dandelion Dreams, it's one of my favorite sets, and your placement is just perfect!

Amy said...

Karin you amaze me with every creation!! Gorgeoussssss!!!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Karin this is so lovely! I'm backtracking to feast my eyes on ur lovely creations!! :)

image queen said...

This is a beautiful card. The colors and how you used the stamp are a top 10.
Thanks for sharing.