Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Skipping Stone's Blog Hop - Dogs Vol 1 release


Welcome to Sketch Challenge 80 and the release of Dogs Vol 1! If you just came from Ann's blog, you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by at my blog today, start at the beginning of the hop at Skipping Stones Design. The entire hop order is there (and below here) and you can hop from blog to blog with ease.
Be sure to hop along and leave comments on all the fabulous designers' blogs. The super talented Latisha Yoast will be providing all the fabulous sketch inspiration this month including the awesome sketch we're using in today's hop (see below)!

For this card I used stamps from Dogs, Volume1 and Argyle Swirls.



Now head over to Tamera's blog for some more Skipping Stones Design inspiration!

Here's the hop list:
Latisha Yoast
Ann Kranitz
Karin Akesdotter (That's me!)
Tamera Beaton

10 comments:

Jingle said...

I love it!!!!

Brenda said...

adorable!! I love the addition of the three tiny paw prints in the corner. Great touch!

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness....check out your card....{clapping} we used almost the same stamps and our cards are so different...love it! Now how fun is that?!!!! You know that I'm so very thrilled to have you as part of the Team for this month...you're rockin' the stamps!

Indy's Designs said...

Just love your work! Wonderful card.

Amy said...

How sweet!! Love that doggy image on the little note paper!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Terrific card Karin! I love what you did with this adorable set and this week's sketch. That notebook paper punched top and twine are the perfect accents.

Tamra said...

LOVE the paper and the notebook paper....and...well..I just loved the whole darn card! Super job!....It was fun how we saw the same potential of the shaggy dog not being able to "see"! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

So many awesome things on your card Karin! I LOVE the argyle at the bottom! I could have smacked my forehead with the the awesome idea you had to use the paw prints on the sketch! Fantastic card, love having you this month!
-Kandi (having commenting issues still!)

Wendy said...

Great card Karin!! I am so happy that you agreed to play along with us this month!! We are lucky to have sooo much talent among us!!! I hope you have a great week!!

Barb Turpin said...

Wow Karin, you are one busy stamper! I love what you did with this one, especially the little paw prints, what a great addition!