Saturday, March 3, 2012

WMSC 87


Finally it is Saturday again! and Saturday means a new sketch and a new challenge at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Sketch challenge. This month we'll have sketches from Renee Lynch and I can assure you you'll LOVE them! This is the first one - GREAT isn't it!!!???

I loved it and made a typical Karin card:




I used stamps from: Nordic Winter (bg) and Cameo Maker
Now head over to the WMS challenge blog for wonderful inspiration from the other Mischief Makers -and to join in the challenge of course.

I'm entering this for the anything goes challenge at the Ribbon Carousel and Simon Says stamp, the bingo (lace, flower and pink) challenge at Stampin for the weekend.

Have a wonderful week-end, big hugs, Karin.

13 comments:

Elena said...

So completely elegant :)

Jay Gee said...

So feminine and lovely Karin - this is a beautiful card :)

Barb said...

Every "typical Karin" card is also a beautiful one, and this card is no exception - it is gorgeous, Karin! I love every inch of it! :)

Yainea said...

Gorgeous! What an elegant card, I love every detail on it

Annette Allen said...

so beautiful Karin...

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the pretty details Karin. there's a vintage vibe to it. Have a great Sunday!!

Vickie Z said...

The Nordic Winter bf looks perfect...versatile set... one more for my wishlist... it grows day by day!! Love the cameo!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Pia S said...

Elegant and old fashioned feel to this card, I really like it! //Pia

Marybeth said...

I dont think I have ever seen the note paper die looks so elegant. Beautiful card and great sketch. Cant wait to get my WMS.

Chris_P said...

Helt underbart kort!!!

Christiana said...

This is gorgeous, Karin! Lovely job!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Karin, such gorgeous colours and I love the cameo :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

JJ Bolton said...

Absolutely stunning! To me, this card is totally "Karin-style":)