Saturday, March 10, 2012

WMSC 88



Hurrah,  it is Saturday again! and by now you know that Saturday means that I'll have a new sample for this week's sketch  at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Sketch challenge. This month we have sketches from Renee Lynch and they are wonderful to work with:

And this is my take on it:


 
I used stamps from: Gingham and Co and
Paper from Crate Paper and Prima Marketing
Now head over to the WMS challenge blog for wonderful inspiration from the other Mischief Makers -and to join in the challenge of course.

I used inspiration from Jay Gees Nook (picture below) and Paper Sundae's Green challenge , Stampavie and More's Easter challenge, Spring has sprung at Polly Craft.
And I used my favorite paper from Prima (the sweet Ladybug/daisy paper) for the challenge at Totally Papercrafts.




Remember that next Saturday is extra special - it is Waltzing Mouse Blog Party and that means another great chance to get awesome inspiration and win fabulous WMS stamps!!! You'll find all the info you need about it HERE.
The theme this time is Green / St Patricks Day and Claire has wonderful digis that you can download for free so you don't need any WMS stamps to play along this time! Hope to see you then!

19 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Fabulous take on the sketch Karin. This is lovely... your cards just have that classic, time worn quality feel about them :)

Jay Gee said...

Oops... I also meant to say thank you for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Jenny said...

Super striped eggs Karin, Love the PP you used too...such gorgeous soft tones :0)
Jenny x

Ink Art Designs said...

A gorgeous card Karin...I love the eggs! They look like they are ready for the egg hunt...lol
Dot x

Barb said...

What a fun take on the sketch, Karin! That paper is so pretty and I love your sweet, striped eggs! Fantastic card! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely spring card Karin,pretty eggs nestled in the grass!

Marybeth said...

Love this Karin, I also love the sketch Renee did. I cant wait to get some WMS so I can play along. Wonderful card the grass the eggs love it!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Karin, I love it! The three panes with beautiful eggs, set against a bright spring sky...gorgeous.

Elf Designs said...

Hi Karin, Wow! I love this card. I never know what to do for Easter cards but this is gorgeous. I love the papers as well as the images. Hope you have a lovely weekend hugs Em xx

Pauline said...

Just beautiful Karin, I love these sweet eggs nestled amongst the grass! Perfect papers too!

Jessi Fogan said...

How I love those eggs with the little cloud background! Beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is just so so cute..I love who you did those cute eggs...cute card Karin..

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really terrific eater card - those stripeed eggs look amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Cazza said...

This is a fantastic card!
Thanks for playing along in our Spring challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Vickie Z said...

Love those eggs in the windows and the grass....how perfect!!! Fabulous use of the sketch!!!
Got distracted with the frog/crown....keep telling my girls....wait for the prince (well the oldest found her prince)!!!

Unknown said...

This card is fabulous Karin. Thanks so much for playing along with us this month ... Ange

Dorel said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and design! Thanks for inspiring :)

Michelle said...

This is gorgeous, Karin! So pretty!

Kiki said...

This is simply stunning! I really love the colours you've used!

Thanks so much for joining us at SAM this time! Hope to see you back soon.

Hugs, Kiki