Monday, September 7, 2020

Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember : Prismatic Snowflakes

 Hi Everyone!


I am here today to share a card made with Simon Says Stamp's latest release - Stamptember  


I used the beautiful Prismatic Snowflakes







Prismatic Snowflakes

Merry Frame die

Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)Jet 
Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)

I also share my cards here:  My Instagram 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !

And my WATERCOLORS HERE


 #SSSLetsConnect  #SimonSaysStamp, #SSSendACard,   #SSSUnitedWeCraft

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors, this is pretty!

Leo Patrick said...

fabulous and looking just awesome. i love your creative art.
keep continue your amazing work and share with more designs and creativity.

Best,
Leo