Monday, September 7, 2020

Sparkling Kaleidoscope Christmas Tree

 Hi Everyone!


I am here today to share anothere projects that I’ve made with the  absolutely wonderful Sparkling Christmas collection from Spellbinders. These dies are absolutely amazing – In just a few easy steps you will be able to create some Amazing looking cards  - sometimes I like spending hours on my designs - other times I want  my card to look really worked at without having to put too much effort into making them!






Hope you are inspired to make something beautiful with this collection  - You can find lots of more wonderful inspiration on the Spellbinders blog that you find HERE.



These are the wonderful Spellbinder products I used for my projects:

S4-1064 Kaleidoscope Christmas Tree

Hope you are inspired to make something beautiful with this collection. For more of my projects please follow me on Instagram or visit me at my blog.

Have a wonderful day, lots of love, Karin


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram


https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin.

No comments: