Thursday, February 16, 2012

For You my Love!







Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Still in the mood I have another Love card to show you today. I used My Mind's Eye's card sketch # 32, Jelly Park's "Shades of Love" and the LOVE theme at Paper and Such,  the song; For YOU my Love , Playing in ParadiseCreate's Ribbon tab challenge and the pictures from ABCdt: challenge as inspiration. I'm also entering this card for Paper Craft Connection's February Challenge the Critters challenge at Paper Play and the All creatures - great and small at Truly Scruptious.


Have a wonderful Thursday, hugs Karin




                                     For You my Love by Nat "King" Cole & Nellie Lutcher

For you, my love, I'd do most anything,
For you, my love, I'd do most anything,
I love you baby, and I hope you feel the same!

16 comments:

Gerdine said...

Great card. Love the colors and the cute stamp! The ribbons with hearts and buttons are a great idea! Gives a bit of a country feeling!

~amy~ said...

sooooooo sweet!

Jingle said...

This is so sweet!!! I love the balloon flying out of the circle!

fairyrocks said...

'Lovely' Love card, Thank you for playing in paradise this week

Annette Allen said...

fabulous card...love those hearts and ribbon...cute bunny...

Elf Designs said...

Hi Karin, this is such a cute card, I love the bunny image. Hugs Em x

Paige Taylor Evans said...

I love the "country" vibe of this card, if that makes sense :) It's so cute!

Kathy said...

Hi Karin, did you watercolor this image?so so beautiful!! I also love your yummy paper layering & the hearts under the buttons. I had to buzz by because you made me day with your sweet comment on my blog. Thanks so much, Hugs, kathy

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

ADORABLE!!! Love that certain style!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous card, Karin! I love how you attached hearts to the buttons and ribbon and the balloon flying off the circle is fabulous. I always love your colouring!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - I love everything about this, the adorable ribbon tags with buttons are just too sweet. :) Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends!

Julie Marshall said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors and those hearts behind the buttons.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and colours....Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

Frances said...

What a lovely card! Great design, image is so sweet. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Play Challenge blog, hope to see you every week. hugs, Frances.

Jen Leeflang said...

I love it that you've used a Jellypark image to create your beautiful card!
Thanks so much for joining us on our Jellypark challenge, "Shades of Love". I am really looking forward to your entry for the next challenge. Good luck in the draw.
love
Jen Leeflang
Jellypark DT

maria f. said...

Oh my how lovely. The image is just adorable and you set it off beautifully with your coloring and then the homespun feel of the card embellies.