Monday, February 27, 2012

Loads of LOVE!!!

My card today was created for the CAS challenge at Unity Opportunity, the pun challenge at CAS-ual Friday and the clear card challenge at Young Crafters Unite.
I used stamps from the Ippity set; Loads of Love and I embossed the sentiment which worked better than I thought on my transparent card.
The only trouble I had was photographing it... Well, this will have to do:


I'm also entering this for the "Love is in the air" at Charisma cardz.

Have a great Monday, hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Barb said...

What an adorable stamp that is, Karin! Cute card! :)

Jay Gee said...

Gorgeous Karin... this stamp and sentiment are fantastic.

Gerdine said...

I love the transparant card! Great job!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Awesome card!! Love it on the transparency!!

Terrific image :)
Maria

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome clear card...

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Karin!!! Perfect punny sentiment ;)

Gem said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week for our Love is in the Air challenge! Gemma :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fantastic card, love the pun.

Jenny said...

Oh I so love that stamp Karin! :0)
Jenny x

Michele Gross said...

Really darling image and I love the pun! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is so CUTE!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Susan B. said...

Hi Karen,
This is such a pretty card and I love the soft colors you used to color in the laundry stamp!

Have a great weekend,
Susan

Rona said...

Beautiful Karin!! So glad you played along with the Ippity Challenge!!