Saturday, February 18, 2012

WMSC 85

 

It is Saturday and that means a new sketch and a new challenge at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Sketch challenge. I just loved this week's sketch and was inspired to make another CAS card. Usually I think that is quite difficult, but with this great sketch by Jennifer Cuthbertson I think I did OK.


The stamps I used are from Say it Loud and Santa's Coming to Town.
Now head over to the WMS challenge blog for wonderful inspiration from the other Mischief Makers -and to join in the challenge of course. As always you have the chance of winning a large WMS set - Woohooo!!!

My card is masculine for Creative Card Crew and I'm also entering it at Simon Says Stamp and Show; Anything goes
Have a wonderful Saturday, hugs, Karin

19 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous masculine card Karin! Love the colours and the birthday stamp is super :0) Have a lovely weekend, Ali

Barb said...

You did MORE than okay, Karin - it's gorgeous!

Karen M said...

Pretty, clean and simple card, Karin Kx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous CAS card, very effective. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Lisa Elton said...

Fun frosty card Karin!

Marybeth said...

Love this snow flake card Karin, it's simply gorgeous . Love the birthday sentiment and the touch of bling!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Vickie Z said...

Just love how those images are so crisp and clear....this one has me a little stumped. Wonderful take on the sketch!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Those snowflakes are just amazing! Love your card.

Linda Beeson said...

Those snowflakes are just amazing! Love your card.

paper fun said...

Great card for a winter birthday. Love those snowflakes.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Jenny said...

ooo what a fabulous card...perfect for a guy and love how you've used the sketch :0)
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said...

Love this card - a wonderful winter birthday card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Simple and gorgeous, Karin! I love those gems in the centres of the snowflakes.

Annette Allen said...

beautiful birthday card...I love that star image with the gems...so pretty

Unknown said...

Hello!
Just discovered you amazing Blog!
Love you work!
I am just starting...but feel free to visit me :)
Kiss
Vera

Unknown said...

I appreciate It is very nice to see good information in your posting, I was searching the same which you post
paper craft

Cathy A said...

Such an elegant card design

Cathy A said...

Such an elegant card design

Andie's Space said...

Hi Karin,
What a gorgeous & most elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Andie xx