Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Party Time with Girlfriends in New York!

I combined a few of my favorite challenges with my inspiration post at Cili in Papers and created this invitation for a Girl-friends' Night out in NY (-:  card;



 
 

Stamps I've used are HA; Magical background, Silly Scapes and Smiling Girl.
The challenges I was inspired by:
Hero Arts Friendship Challenge
Create; Girl's Night Out
Simon Says stamp and Show; New York !!! Hope you can spot Crystler and Empire State building behind that sweet smily girl! (-;
One stop Crafts; Create your own background.
I'm seeing my girlfrinds for bookclub tonight and Helena promised there will be wine (-:  Can't wait for work to be over!!!

Big hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Absolutely perfect and adorable Karin! LOVE it :)

Indy's Designs said...

This is just super cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Karin, love your swirly night sky!

Annette Allen said...

so AWESOME...love it.I totally love that city scene..

Donna said...

Beautiful little card, fab choice of colours and design and cool spots and dots! Thanks for playing with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. You used one of my alltime fave stamps--Love that Silly Scapes.

Jenny said...

I love this little girl and he looks like she's on a mission for a great night out! Brilliant bkgd scene :0)
Jenny x

Marybeth said...

Gosh , Karin I love this adorable city girl card you made! Just too cute, I like the way you captured the night! Cute, Cute, Cute!

Barb said...

Karin, your starry, nighttime background is fabulous! Such an adorable card!

~amy~ said...

this is sooooo cute and creative!!!