Saturday, February 25, 2012

WMSC 86

Finally it is Saturday again! and Saturday means a new sketch and a new challenge at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps Sketch challenge. Fortunately it's not Easter yet, but with Valentine's day over and with this great sketch from Jen Cuthbertson I just couldn't help make a little Easter gift.



For my little present I used stamps from: Li'l Buddies and Gingham and Co (yellow scalloped circle).
Now head over to the WMS challenge blog for wonderful inspiration from the other Mischief Makers -and to join in the challenge of course.

I'm off to a food and wine fair called Passion which I've been looking forward to for weeks now (-: !!!
Hope you'll have a wonderful Saurday too, hugs Karin

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I adore this little package! I think the dotty paper, sweet lacey circle and cute chick - just fab!

Jay Gee said...

Enjoy your fair!

This is just so adorable Karin - love the colouring on the chick :)

Lin said...

Adorable, Karin! By the time you read this you may be home from your fair....hope it was fun!

Barb said...

This is darling, Karin - love that sweet, little chickie! Hope you had fun today! :)

Annette Allen said...

what an adorable idea...I love this for a fun gift...love that little chickie..

jen said...

what an adorable gift! That little chick is so sweet- and you always make such lovely masterpieces! Hope the food & wine fair was wonderful!!!

Elena said...

so cute! there's a little award for you on my blog - you inspire me so much!

Jenny said...

mmm I'm guessing its something yummy in that gift!!!
Love the little chick and such a great way to use the sketch :0)
Jenny x