Friday, April 1, 2016

IE April #1 Merry Christmas

Today I have a card for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !
 
I just realized that even if Hero arts has retired this bg stamp you can still find it at IE - The snowdot bg is one of my absolute favorites - get it while you can (-: So I couldn't help making the first Christmas Card of the year (-:

 
I also used the tattered florals which are wonderful for layering felt flowers with!



 

Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Cored'inations , Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies: Tattered Florals
Stamps:     Hero Arts Woodblock Hero Arts Clear  Hero Arts Cling
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black and coffee Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
EmbelliesPearls Kaiser Kraft   
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Karin!!

Shirley said...

Beautiful card! Love the color combination...really nice.