Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Favorite Things Color Challenge # 44


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Color Challenge













Using color palettes is a great way to get started on a new project. MFT has a great source of color swatches to download HERE.










Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

francesca said...

oh beautiful card Karin!! :)

Shirley said...

Cute card!...puts a smile on my face.

Audrey Pettit said...

Toooo cute! And so clever to combine the skyline die with those adorable little aliens!