Friday, April 15, 2016

IE April # 3 Hello

Hi Everyone! I'm here to share inspiration for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !


This time I played with some wonderful Paper Smooches dies and stamps and some Beautiful paper from My Mind's Eye and spellbinders nestabilities.



Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:   MME  Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities  Paper Smooches 
Stamps:   Paper Smooches 
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!



I'm entering this for the clean and simple challenge at A blog named Hero 

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, Jo x

Kathy S said...

Elegant, clean, simple, and gorgeous. Thank you so much for this entry at our Clean & Simple challenge at A Blog Named Hero. Sure hope you'll join us in May!!

Lisa Elton said...

A CAS beauty Karin!!