Monday, April 18, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 128 Sketch

Hi Everyone!
I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a  Sketch Challenge!!!


For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE
Dies: HERE
Patterned Paper;

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice YEAH!!!
Our GREAT sponsor for this challenge is Ellen Hutson!!! You can win a 25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!








If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments: