Wednesday, April 27, 2016

My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 278


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.














If you were inspired by this sketch, maybe you'd like to try some of our older sketches - you find an awesome source of sketches HERE.








Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this bear, such a cute card Karin!

creatingincolors said...

Love your design and colors on this card! That is one of my all-time favorite MFT stamp sets.