Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paper Smooches December Release #4





Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! I just love everything about it! For this post I have played with the super fun  :   







Image result for paper smooches logo







Paper Smooches supplies :

Notebook Basic die

Feathers:

Hello Love die :

Butterfly duett :

Gift Tag dies

Bookmark dies

Polka Dot Borders die

Square die

Banner Dies

3D Cross Die





Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Karin. Beautiful colors and a great design. That background die cut looks really interesting. :)

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile Karin! Those sweet flowers and the wonderful textured background. A lovely card!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that white on white background! Those flowers are one of my favorite images from PS!