Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release: Merry Christmas Bears

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE.







Today I used the super adorable bears from Playful Ploar Bears . I stamped the gift, cane and the cup first and then masked them before stamping the bears. When that was done I colored my images with copic markers and fuzzy cut them.
I made a cardbase from white cardstock and trimmed a panel that was slightly smaller and inked that with distress ink . I sprinkled on some embossing powder and embossed that for snow and then I adhered the panel to the base with adhesive tape. I then diecut a stitched Square frame that I added to the card with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

Petite Poinsettias
Playful Ploar Bears
Polar Playmates
Snow Flurries





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Karin! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, do I like this!! Your coloring always knocks my socks off and your sky is fabulous!!

Jeanne said...

Those bears are adorable! I so admire your coloring skills. Well, and your card making skills as well. You are so very talented!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute trio of bears! Love the inking on the sky!