Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release: Warm Hugs

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE.








Today I used the super adorable set called Polar Playmates.
Instructions:

Make a square cardbase from light blue cardstock  and create a snow anel bg by dry embossing a panel of white cardstock. Stamp, color and trim the cute images from the Husky stamp set and assemble on panel to create a cute  arctic scene.

 
Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

Polar Playmates





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute frosty scene Karin, this is adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute couple of critters!