Friday, December 15, 2017

Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release: Layered Poinsettias and Snow Flake Background

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's winter release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE.




Layer stamp the poinsettia and leaves using different shades of red  and green ink. Trim. Make a window card from white cardstock . Create a beautiful bg for the windowopening by stamping snowflakes on  blue cardstock. Stamp sentiment and adhere panel to cardbase . add flower and leaves to center of the window.


Sunny Studio Supplies I used:

Petite Poinsettias
Snow Flurries






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, love it so much!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is a gorgeous poinsettia set! Love the varying shades of red/pink!