Sunday, December 24, 2017

Ute's bloghop

Merry Christmas!

My Dear friend Ute in Switzerland asked if I wanted to join her Christmas blog hop and of course I said yes!

This is what I made:



A super simple design using Mama Elephant's cute reindeers and my Silhouette to create the lacey window.

If you are doing the hop you should have come from super talented  Frau Vögeli and then jump on to my awesome friend Ute at Beru Crafts

The bloghop starts at Bastel Traum - a GREAT online shop for everything papercrafting so should you get lost you can always return there - that's also where you find all the info about the hop!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Karin

9 comments:

sidan said...

Wunderschön Deine Beiträge. Die Lace-Die gefällt mir gut. Ich liebe CAS Karten.

berucrafts said...

Oh, Karin... THANK You so much for being a part of this Christmas Blog Hop... Thank you for the lovely words. Your card is so great... a CAS card and so beautiful... Love your ideas and all your inspiration... Wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a happy 2018... Hugs Ute

Dotty Jo said...

What a gorgeous card! Love that window effect. Happy Christmas, Jo x

Jeanne said...

Wonderful, beautiful and joyful card, Karin. That little reindeer is so cute and I absolutely adore the lacy window effect. That little sprig of holly in the corner is a fabulous touch. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for all the inspiration you share. :)

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday full of good food and good cheer.
Have a very Merry Christmas, and we wish you all the best in the New Year, too!
Ryoma.

Marjeta said...

Super sweet card. Wish you happy holiday and all the best in 2018.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness is this ever CUTE! Love the frame you've created. I hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas!

Conny said...

I love this little reindeer! It‘s so cute!
Hugs
Conny

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

How adorable is this little reindeer !
(margessw@icloud.com)