Saturday, March 17, 2018

ALTENEW WINNER!!!! and a little watercolor sneak!

Hi Everyone!

I am here to share the Winner from the Altenew Release Bloghop and it is #48:

Lisa Elton
 
Huge Congrats Lisa to 30 $ to shop for at the Altenew store!!!
 
Contact me for the details how to claim your prize.
 
I thought I'd also take the chance to share a sneek of what I spent late Friday evening doing while hubby was at a work event - for guys only  )-: (for those of you who don't know, we work at the same school) - But I was actually not at all jealous when it meant I could spend some time with my paints instead (-:  ) .
 
 
Wishing you all a wonderful week-end!
 
Love, Karin
 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I didn't know you and your husband worked at the same school. So glad you got some quiet time to play with your paints. I can already tell this is a beautiful piece. Look at those colors! Swoon!

I Card Everyone said...

Absolutely stunning, Karin ... congrats to my friend Lisa!
=]

Cindy C. said...

Karin this is so beautiful!!

Lisa Elton said...

This was a lovely surprise Karin, thank you!! Your painting is spectacular!!