Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Paper Smooches March #4 Hello

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's and this time I Went very CAS.


 
For this card I used the new Hello die which I absolutely LOVE! Here I cut the wide hello from foam and then adhered one layer of cardstock befor adding the thin Hello on top.
The Beautiful flowers are from the Best Buds set.



Image result for paper smooches logo


Paper Smooches supplies :

Stamps:


Best Buds

Dies:

Hello Die



Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
I will share this here:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 
 



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is as pretty as can be! I like those sweet blooms!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the all the white embossing finishing off with two beautiful blooms.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Jeanne said...

Fabulous CAS card, Karin. The blooms are delightful and the embossing adds a lovely touch. I really like the white on white with the pop of color. So pretty!

Sam B said...

Lovely card - would you share which embossing folder you used for the dotted pattern on the white panel? Thank you!