Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sunny Easter Chickens



I'm having fun with some cute stamps from Sunny Studio! - and entering some cool challenges at the same time (-:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Copic Marker Sweden
Copic Marker Norway: 
Bastel Traum Challenge, Deep Ocean
As You like it - Chickens are what I always decorated my room with when I was little!
Papirdesign: Gult er kult (Frist: 31. mars)
Papirlosjen: Pastell (Frist: 31. mars)
Papirplaneten: Påske (Frist: 31. mars)




I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another little piece of crafting perfection! Jo x

Claudia said...

Hi Karin, you are again really hard-working and the results are fantastic. Another so cute Easter card with these two cut chicks, I added it already to my whish list ;-). So cute!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Nora Noll said...

Oh how SWEET!! I love how you colored in these little birds!! Just too cute!!

Virginia L. said...

DARLING colors and images, Karin! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Easter Inspired” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Jeanne said...

Oh golly, this sure makes me smile. Those little chicks are adorable. Delightful card! :)

Hildes kort said...

So adorable eastercard. Thanks for joining CMN

Lisa Elton said...

The gingham is perfect with this sweet pair! What a darling card!

Min hobbyverden said...

Herlig påskekort.
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen inne hos Papirlosjen.
Smil fra DT-Ane Lene

Brenda said...

I love chicks to especially when they are as cute as yours, darling card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

How adorable?! xx

Lenes stempelkrok said...

So fun card!!
Thank you for ping us at Papirdesign.

Big hug from DT Lene

Elizabeth said...

Nydelig CAS kort, Karin! Vakkert fargelagt og søte motiver! Takk for at du deltar hos CMN!
Klem, Elizabeth

Heidi said...

Så utrolig søtt kort! Tusen takk for at du deltok hos CMN denne måneden! :-)

Klem fra DT Heidi

Siv said...

Nydelig kort, Karin! Takk for at du deltar hos CMN denne gang - og lykke til!
Klem, Siv