Sunday, March 4, 2018

Guest Designing Sunny Studio Stamps:

Hi Everyone!


It is Karin here from Peppermintpatty's Papercraft and I'm so happy to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's spring 2018 release!You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE









For this card I matted a white cardbase with green polka dot patterned paper and then diecut a panel from Neenah solar white cardstock. I stamped my cats and then masked them so I could ink the background. When I was done inking I spattered the background before I removed the masking.  I used copics for the coloring and then added some adhesive dots.
I adhered the panel to the card using foam adhesive.
Sunny Studio Supplies I used:


Purrfect Birthday






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

I will share this card here: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Bastel Traum Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Deep Ocean

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable! Those kitties look so happy. They are colored wonderfully and the background looks terrific!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Karin! Your card is so cute. I like the way you've colored the kittens!

jenn shurkus said...

this is super sweet :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Claudia said...

Hi Karin, how sweet, love the card and the cool sentiment. A perfect, sweet birthday card.

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge