Saturday, March 3, 2018

Guest Designing for Sunny Studio

Hi Everyone!

It is Karin here from Peppermintpatty's Papercraft. I'm so excited to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's spring 2018 release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE





I made a panel from layering striped and polkadot paper. I also added a lacey edge diecut with Stitched Scallop dies. I diecut the Wishes Word  from white cardstock and adhered a few layers of that to create dimension.
I then stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the adorable ballerinas and some sweet roses befor adhereing them to the card with foam adhesive and adhesive tape.
Finally I made a cardbase and adhered the panel to it with foam adhesive.


Sunny Studio Supplies I used:


Tiny Dancers
Stitched Scallop dies
Wishes Word 






I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
DieFOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

I will share my card here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Cute Card Thursday
Time out
simplylessismoore
All sorts

casology - fit

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet is this! The black and white is a perfect companion for the cute pink ballerinas and flowers!

Lisa Kind said...

Love your bold background and those cute little girls! Very cute card! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Aren't those the cutest and most fit ballerinas. Thank you for joining us at CASology this week. Hugs - Bharati

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Karin!! Your card is so stinking cute. I love those little ladies in a tutu!! Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

Melissa said...

This is adorable, Karin! I love the pop of pink those tutus add to the black!
Thanks so much for sharing with us over at CASology! :)

Jo Nevill said...

So cute and adorable !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Trina P. said...

Aww... those little dancers are adorable. The soft colors you used to color them just adds to their sweetness. Having said that, the multi-colors no longer makes it monochromatic and the layers of pattern paper covers up all that lovely uncluttered, ‘white’ space we love to see on CAS cards in our challenge. I love it... and congrats on your GD. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More. x

Jill V said...

I love how the black and white polka dots go with those sweet ballerina images - so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill