Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Guest Designing for Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Birthday Ballerina

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's spring release! I absolutely adore those cute ballerinas!You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE





I made a panel from striped paper and adheed it to a scallopped black cardbase. . I also added a lacey edge diecut with Stitched Scallop dies. I diecut the Wishes Word  from white cardstock and adhered a few layers of that to create dimension.
I then stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the adorable ballerina, two pairs of ballerina shoes and some sweet roses befor adhereing them to the card with foam adhesive and adhesive tape.
Finally I made a cardbase and adhered the panel to it with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies I used:


Tiny Dancers




I'm sharing this card here: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This card is so sweet!! I love how you hung the little ballet shoes from the sentiment banner!! Such a cute idea!!

Furrbster said...

This is really cute - and such a good place to hang those shoes too lol,

Hugz Tinz

Lisa Elton said...

She's so sweet, this is adorable!

Jeanne said...

Delightful card, Karin. Your coloring is so pretty! How you hung up the shoes is very fun. Lovely roses to surround her is so sweet. Great job on this cute card!

Tracy Freeman said...

Karin this is adorable, love how you have coloured her tutu.

Thank you sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x