Sunday, September 29, 2019

Awesome Autumn inspiration on the Lawn Fawn Blog

Hi Everyone!

I am super excited to be a contributor on the Lawn Fawn blog today. I wanted to share some Autumn Cards inspiration and inspire you to take your stamps and dies a bit further!



There are so many wonderful fall supplies to play with from Lawn Fawn - but it is fun to mix them with stamps and dies from other sets too. Here I used the fox from the spring  BUTTERFLY-KISSES - he looks just like he's trying to Catch some of the falling leaves. And the dies in the bg are from Lawn-Fawn-SCALLOPED-TREAT-BOX-SPRING-HOUSE-ADD-ON. The bg is simply inked using distress inka and inkblending Tools. 
Here's a reminder that there is still time to join our fun Awesome Autumn challenge at  Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.



Supply list from the Simon Says Stamp Store: 

STITCHED-SCALLOPED-RECTANGLE-FRAMES

Image result for lawn fawn logo
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is wonderful, Karin! I adore the colors and the ink blending. You captured the wonder of catching falling leaves. Kind of like catching snowflakes, but bigger. This card warms my heart!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, this is darling! They look like they're having a good time!