Thursday, September 12, 2019

Your Next StampSep Release : Silly Birthday Fun


Hi Everyone!

Today is the day - when all the new goodies from Your Next Stamp will be available! I am so thrilled to be asked to join the Amazing team at YNS to design with them for the month of September! Today I'm sharing a card showcasing one of the new sets called Silly Birthday Fun.


I had so much fun coloring these super cool birthday critters! My bg panel is embossed using a star embossing folder and my small panels are die cut rectangles that I inked using distress ink and that I, when they had dried sprayed with gold spray.




Woohoo - A great GIVEAWAY!!!

MAKE SURE to Visit the Your Next Stamp Blog  where each YNS designer with a preview will be listed.  YNS will select winning comments from the YNS blog and IG.  One random comment from each preview day will win one of the products previewed on that day.  All comments must be left by 9/15 and the winners will be announced on 9/17.


The new Products will be available rom 11 am on the 12th of September You can also get your YNS goodies from the Simon Says Stamp store.


You will find lots of wonderful inspiration on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



The new Products will be available from 11 am on the 12th of September You can also get your YNS goodies from the Simon Says Stamp store.


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

6 comments:

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Your card is just darling.....I love that star background....and these critters are just soooo fun!!! Thank you so much for sharing your great card today.....it is a super cute one!

Scrapper69 said...

Love the embossing and the fun colored background... such a sweet card!

Theresa

Jeanne said...

Those critters are just adorable, Karin and colored in wonderfully. They have such fun expressions. I like your attention to detail in the ink blended rectangle backdrops and the fun star embossing. Wonderful card!

New Creations said...

So much fun with so many fun images, superb!

Cindy Holmes said...

Spectacular card! So colorful! I love the little squares that are all colorfully speckled too!

Lisa Elton said...

This is overflowing with happiness and fun!