Sunday, September 1, 2019

Guest designing for Your Next Stamp: Welcome post


Hi Everyone!

I am so thrilled to be asked to join the Amazing team at YNS to design with them for the month of September! 

I start out by sharing two cards made with some of my absolute favorite YNS products; The paw print background - It is such an awesome die to use for all your cute animal cards. I love it just like this cut from white cardstock to add interest, texture and dimension to your bg. And oh my how cute the animals from Card Buddies are. I ADORE them. I kept the gray pink colorscheme for the fun alpha dies for harmony. I think the paw print die makes a beautiful bg for the photo booth shots too!







You will find lots of wonderful inspiration on the Your Next Stamp Blog.




I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Welcome Karin! We are just as excited to have you joining us!!! The white on white creates a wonderful lacy background. Super cute cards!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on the guest designer spot, Karin! Well deserved! Your cards here are so fun. I love the use of the background die with the fun critters. Your coloring is fabulous and the cards are adorable! Have fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, these are so much FUN!! A double dose of cuteness Karin!