Saturday, September 14, 2019

MFT SuperStar fun!

Hi Everyone!

Today I have some cards for MFT's fun SuperStar Challenge!



Coloring Virtuoso :  



Copic is usually my go to coloring medium but watercolor really does something extra to cute animal images like these!

Clean & Simple:






Innovation Master : 


With a bit of color innovation this die is perfect for customized Welcome Baby cards!


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 






8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific cards, Karin. I so enjoy your coloring in whatever medium you choose! These are all so sweet and wonderful. Good luck in the competition!

~amy~ said...

These are all wonderful Karin!

Lisa Elton said...

Three delightful cards Karin! Best of luck!

Rachel A. said...

These are all beautiful, Karin!

Julia Aston said...

Three sweet designs with such cute stamps! lovely coloring on them all!

Torico said...

Three fabulous cards, Karin!

Michelle W said...

Stunning cards Karin, I just had to pop over and tell you I thought your Toucan card is just so beautiful!

Tami said...

I absolutely love the watercolored cards Karin! Definitely do more CAS watercolor cards like this, I LOVE your C&S style and paired with watercoloring is PERFECT!!