Monday, September 23, 2019

Your Next Stamp - My YNS favorites


Hi Everyone!

Today I'm on the  Your Next Stamp Blog. to with a post called "My Favoritea" and it was an easy choice for me - I had to make something with the parrots from Parrot-dise! I Think they are so fun, cute and I just LOVE to color them! Another thing that you might have notised as I've shared my YNS card here this month is that I love to ink my backgrounds - and I also like to create my own stencils. Here I simply cut some different sized circles in a piece of plastic sheet to to use to add a bit more interest to my inked background. The distress colors I used are Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn.
The parrots are colored using copic markers. The sentiment is from the new Dancing Dragonflies set and the larger stars are from the Photo Booth Panel .





You will find lots of wonderful inspiration on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



You can get your YNS goodies from the Simon Says Stamp store.


Dancing Dragonflies (sentiment)

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 
https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So fun, Karin. Those parrots have so much personality! I really like how you ink blended the background and added the circles. Fun stars, too. Excellent work!

Lisa Elton said...

oh how fun! Love the way you've colored this playful pair!