Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You make my HEART sing!





So this is my entry for Embellish color trends  with hearts challenge and for Skipping Stone's sketch challenge.
Think my love for the "Heartsong" set from Skipping Stones is for life!!!!
I'm not a very colorful cardmaker (like some of you might already have noticed (-: ) and often cringe when I post my more bright and colorful cards to my blog  - but this time I'm actually quite relaxed (-;. I think it all has to do with the great sketch (which I flipped) from Lea Lawson and that cute little bird!
Have a nice and bright and colorful day, hugs Karin



14 comments:

Doreen said...

Ooh I love the layout of this Karin,and what a fab image.xxx

~amy~ said...

This is sooo pretty...love the pop of color Karin!!!

Clare said...

Love that sweet bird!! fab card!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Oh so pretty! Thanks so much for participating in Embellishes Color Trends challenge with hearts!!

Anonymous said...

So Sweet - just love your bird!

Jingle said...

Very nice card! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD!

Tamra said...

Very pretty card...awesome take on the sketch..glad you joined us at SSD!

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Nice embellishments.

Barb Turpin said...

Karin, I noticed this cute card on the Embellish challenge...wonderful to see it here too! Great job with that cute set and your colors are perfect!

Brenda said...

What a cute card! I love the plaid background! Thanks for joining us at SSD!

Wendy said...

Just gorgeous Karin!!! Its darling!! Thanks so much for playing along with us a Skipping Stones Design this week!!!

Gladys said...

So beautiful ! Love the color and embellishments u made:)

Ann Kranitz said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along at SSD

Anonymous said...

Love how you flipped the sketch and combined that with such a fun color challenge! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!