Monday, July 16, 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #38

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it an Inspiration Photo Challenge!!!
Wonderful pics and colors - don't you think!!!?? We have wonderful guest designers too:  Amy Tsuruta and Chrissie Tobas .





For my card I used stamps from Critters in the forest and Critters in the burbs, Pa-rum-pa-pum-pum and Claire's ABC's.
And our fabulous sponsor; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!



Hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Love this challenge - I've printed it out to have a go :)
This sweet little raccoon is just adorable, and I love the smiling present & all the banners!

Kara Lynne said...

Very sweet raccoon with his present! You chose great papers and I love the circular design.

Marybeth said...

How do you keep coming up with these adorable ideas! This is so darn cute.....love that little raccoon.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so cute & adorable, Karin!

Lin said...

Adorable, Karin! Love that little raccoon!

Jay Gee said...

What a fun birthday card! I love how you stamped the sentiment on the banner. This is gorgeous :)

~amy~ said...

soooo cute Karin:)