Thursday, January 15, 2015

Guest Designing for My Favorite things

Hi !

Today I'm here to share some new MFT cards I made as their Guest Designer for January!


 
For this first card I stamped, colored and cut out the adorable lion from MSTN Wild things
before creating a distressed sky for him. The Die-namics Stitched Scallop Edges was used to cut some grass and the balloon is from heartshaped glasses in the Die-namics Photo Booth Props set and the sentiment is from Friends like us



 
Another wonderful MFT set is the Desert Bouquet - so many different floweres and leaves! I stamed one of them in red Before trimming it and adding some glossy accent and an enamel dot. With stamped leaves behind it (from the same set) and framed like this with Die-namics LJD Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows it becomes a real centerpiece.
Sentiment from MSTN Wild things.
 
Hope you'll come back tomorrow when I have some more MFT cards for you.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin


7 comments:

Elise C. said...

Aw, these cards are so pretty, Karin!! I really like the background on the first card - gorgeous!! I hope you have a good day! :)

Gerdine said...

Both cards are great!!

I Card Everyone said...

Quickly, Karin... take this second gorgeous creation over to MUSE!!!
=] Michele

Annette Allen said...

wow cute cards.. i adore the first one.. love that background..

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Karin, I love your lion card!

Penny said...

This just jumps off the page begging for a comment, LOVE that background! Guest Designing for MFT such an achievement, congrats xx

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! The lion is so cute, love the great sky you created, the cute balloon and how clever to use the scallops for the grass! Love the scalloped frame on that second card too, it's so so pretty.