Monday, September 21, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge # 114 - One Layer

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it a One Layer Challenge   !!!



For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets: Home sweet Home and dies called : Stitched Banners (I used the die to emboss my cardstock= still just one layer (-: )
And our fabulous sponsor; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge!






Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Texture, color, a little gold thread...and all on one layer! Perfect. This is just delightful. Love this! Might have to try to play this week if I can find a few spare minutes! Bev

Jenna ♥ said...

Great one layer card, Karin!

JBJ said...

My eyes didn't want to believe this was one layer, with the fantastic use of the dies here to emboss and not cut! How cool! I'm going to have to borrow that idea and try it out with some of the dies I own. Great work! :) Also - I LOVE the blue background coloring!

JBJ said...

My eyes didn't want to believe this was one layer, with the fantastic use of the dies here to emboss and not cut! How cool! I'm going to have to borrow that idea and try it out with some of the dies I own. Great work! :) Also - I LOVE the blue background coloring!